Identified lets you know how ‘in demand’ you are in the market right now. That means how much companies value your professional background and what companies or people are looking for someone like you right now.
In order to do this, Identified gives you a score from 0 – 100. The higher your score, the more in demand you are in your profession. Identified then gives you tips to help increase your score.
How do we calculate the score?
- Thousands of companies search for and hire professionals daily on the Identified platform. We analyze those searches and figure out what they have in common (i.e. Are Internet companies looking for Berkeley engineers? Are banks primarily hiring lawyers from Yale University?).
- We then analyze each user’s professional background to find out how well that user fits the most popular searches. In particular, we look at:
- . Educational Background: what you studied and where
- . Work Experience: where did you work and what you did there
- . Network: the people you know and how high their score is.
We want to help people reach their maximum potential in life. With Identified, you get immediate feedback on what other professionals and companies think of you, and how you can improve your professional image.
Some of the investors helping us make this happen include: Bill Draper, Tim Draper, Joel Peterson, John Glynn, John Frankel, Chamath Palihapitiya, Alexander Tamas, Fadi Ghandour, Deebek Ventures and Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors.
Visit us:: www.identified.com