DOCUMENT CREATION, MANIPULATION AND EDITING
One of the absolute essentials of working online is document creation. Where to start? Look no further than this category. It has a number of online applications that range from simple note taking apps to advanced documents editors.
1) Google DocsDeveloped by Google, Google Docs is one of the most popular online applications for creating online documents. It has a lot of advanced features that makes document creation and file sharing easier and faster. Check it out.
2) Zoho DocsZoho Docs is an online document management tool where documents can be easily created, edited and shared.
A perfect tool for online work. An online word processor — perfect for writing documents you need to access online or work.
4) ThinkFreeIt’s common for people to have a ton of their documents online. With Think Free, these files can be viewed, converted, embedded, uploaded, and shared to your friends or colleagues.
Office Web Apps lets you access, edit and share your documents online.
Live Documents is a set of web-enabled, feature-rich applications for word processing, spreadsheets and presentations that increase personal productivity and facilitate group collaboration.
7) ShutterborgShutterborg is a free online word processor and document editing system.
8 ) EvernoteEvernote is a collection of software and services that allows users to collect, sort, tag and annotate notes and other miscellaneous information.
10) UbernoteUberNote is a web notes tool enabling you to quickly store and access your content from anywhere.
11) PreziPrezi is a web-based presentation application with unique presentation options.
12) SliderocketSliderocket offers an easy way to create and share presentations.
13) Chandler ProjectCreate a notebook you can organize, back up and share.
FILE HOSTING, SHARING AND TRANSFER
Now that you’ve got the tools to create files, you need a place from which to share and transfer them. There are a number of great sites that can do this. From popular FTP to simple file hosting, you’ll find what you’re looking for.
15) YousenditYousendit allows you to easily send large files and email attachments.
16) MediafireMediafire is a powerful free file hosting service. Users can share files with others.
17) DropboxDropbox is a very popular web-based file hosting service. Users can store and share their files online.
18) FilefactoryUpload and share files up to 500GB of free space.
19) SpiderOakSpiderOak allows users to back up and synchronize data on any Windows, Mac, or Linux device
20) SugarSyncSugarSync is an online backup, file sync and sharing service.
21) RapidshareRapidshare is one of the biggest online file hosting service.
ocument and media sharing online service.
23) Box.netBox.net service provides simple, intuitive content management, secure online file sharing and full-featured collaboration.
24) DepositfilesDepositfiles is popular online service for safe file transfer, storage, and distribution.
25) FileserveShare and upload files for free. Unlimited online storage.
26) UploadedtoUploadedto is a free online hosting service.
Filedropper is a free storage service. Files up to 5gb in size can be uploaded.
28) SenduitSenduit is a simple file sharing application for files under 100MB
29) 4shared4shared has a search function, allows users to upload and download files to their accounts and share links with other . Every user has 10GB of free space.
30) FilesavrFilesavr is an easy to user website for free file hosting, online backup and file storage.
31) BadongoBadongo is a free file hosting site that enables you to upload an unlimited amount of files and share them with your friends.
32) MegauploadFree file sharing service
33) TransferbigfilesAs their name says this website makes it very easy to send and share large files.
34) DropSendDropSend is a service that provides answers to the two main issues of dealing with large files: emailing them, and storing them online.
35) TonshoTonsho is an email service which specializes in allowing you to easily send large email attachments – one large file or many.
Of course, one of the main attractions of working online is being able to communicate with your colleagues from anywhere. The following online applications are designed for just that purpose-and more. Take a look at what each of them has to offer.
36) Google DocsGoogle Docs has excellent collaboration possibilities.
37) ZohoThrough set of Zoho online collaborative tools, it is easier than ever to get the entire team on the same page.
38) e-Tipie-tipi is a web-based Collaborative Thinking Platform, a great way to share, improve and bounce ideas off.
39) CreatelyCreately presents a useful collaborative online diagram tool
40) StixyStixy is an easy way to collaborate online. On their Stixyboards users can create tasks, appointments, files, photos, notes, and bookmarks.
41) HyperOfficeHyperOffice offers a complete online collaboration suite with numerous possibilities.
42) BubblOn Bubbl users can create colorful mindmaps to print or share with others.
43) DabbleboardDabbleboard is an online real-tim collaboration application that’s centered around the whiteboard. Drawing tools are very flexible.
44) TwiddlaTwiddla is a free, no-setup, real time, web-based meeting playground.
45) Mind42Mind42 is a free online mindmap collaboration tool. You can easily share and develop your ideas with your friends.
46) MindMeisterMindMeister is a free web-based collaborative mind mapping software for brainstorming and project management.
47) ShowdocumentShowdocument is an online meeting and document sharing application.
48) WikispacesWikispaces are simple web pages that groups, friends, and families can edit together.
50) VyewVyew is a browser-based environment for communication, sharing content, enabling workflow; and all are captured, integrated and managed.
51) AgilewordsAgilewords is a free online document collaboration software for those people looking for a secure document review service for distributed clients and teams
DOCUMENT FORMAT CONVERSION
Catering to the demands of certain software applications, you’ll inevitably need a document converter. Don’t worry about downloading or paying full price. The online apps listed below will cover just about any format you need at the price you need—free.
53) Docx to Doc
Free online docx to doc conversion.
54) Adobe CreatePDFThis services enables online PDF creation.
55) ReadthewordsReadthewords is a simple and easy to use free web service that will read the text.
56) ConvertICOConvertICO is a free online converter able to convert PNG to ICO (Windows 7, Vista compatible icons) and ICO to PNG format files.
57) MergePDFThis service enables you to combine PDF documents into one for free.
58) iSpeechiSpeech is a free text to speech and speech recognition tool.
59) YakitomeYakiToMe is a web-based text to speech application that allows you to convert text files to MP3 or WAV audio files.
60) PDF To Excel
PDF to Excel is a free online conversion service for converting PDF files into Excel spreadsheets.
PDF to Word Converter is a Free Online Tool for Converting PDF to Word.
Another excellent Free PDF to Word Website. Quality of conversions is excellent.
A great online tool for free online PDF Conversion from PDF to Ms Office format..
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Project management tools are useful for creating team projects and controlling their implementation. These tools are especially useful when managing multiple projects.
Todoist is a leading online to-do list and task manager.
65) TomsPlannerTom’s Planner is a web-based project planning system that allows anyone to easily create, collaborate, share and publish online planning.
66) SyncdSyncd is a flexible and intuitive online service for tracking time and expenses.
67) BasecampBasecamp is a web-based project management and collaboration tool.
68) RememberTheMilkRememberTheMilk is an excellent task list manager.
69) ToodledoToodledo is a powerful, online to-do list.
70) MemonicMemonic is a web clip manager.
71) HiveminderHiveminder is a web-based todo list and task manager to help you get (and stay) organized.
72) Project2ManageProject2Manage is an online project management application that helps you stay up-to-date, on task and connected with your team.
73) FMYIFMYI [for my innovation] is a collaboration site where you store and share information securely with your team.
74) 5pmwebWeb-based project and task management application for team work.
DeskAway is a online team and project management tools that makes it easy to organize, manage and track projects.